Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday, the First Sunday


So I have finally done it, I have started my photo blog! With many futile attempts
and poor follow-through, I have finally put a post together.


After a fun-filled few days with Emily, Roxanne, and Daniel, we decided to have a relaxing mid-day lounge in the park today. And of course when I say "the
park" I mean Central Park. Note to self: if you are not sure you put sunscreen in that spot, doesn't hurt to do it again. I have the weirdest burnt spot on my nose and my chest. But still, what a nice way to wile away an afternoon.



To cap off the day I saw great light as the sun was setting. I know I am a day or two off when the sun lines up perfectly with the Manhattan street grid, but still, it was pretty darn close.


Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!
    I'll be checking out your new photos. I like the photos you posted.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!..im glad you're doing this..thanks for sharing your pictures with us bethie!..you're soo talented :)

    ReplyDelete