Friday, July 23, 2010

It's the Magical Mystery Kind



Thursday night I had tickets to see the ensemble band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, fronted by the messiah-esque Alex Ebert. A mix of hippie and hipster, they put on a great show with the crowd really feeding into the band's energy. During what I consider their most well known song, some guy jumped on stage which basically was an open invitation for all to do the same. I am not bold enough to jump on a stage for many reasons, but since Alex came down to the floor for a sit in style song after, I feel good with my timidity. I also shot some film of this night so hopefully that will turn out and you can see more of the show in black and white!

1 comment:

  1. i love edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros! i'm seeing them at acl! i'll make sure to get front row seats so i can jump on stage!

    ReplyDelete