Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In honor of Glee . . .


Since tonight was the last episode I would get to see/hear of Glee for the next three months, I decided to have a slushie as my themed treat. The slushie was a big part of the beginning of the show and I thought it should make an appearance for the season finale. I went to my local 7-Eleven and was amazed by the variety of slushie flavors: banana, orange crush, mountain dew, and coca cola to name a few. You know, I really forgot how good the classic wild cherry slushie can be. The slushie slogan is true, "It's Ice Cold Awesome!"

The slushie only enhanced my over the top enjoyment of Glee this evening. Heart-felt and happy, this is really a great show and I can not wait till the next season starts (August 29, in case you were wondering). And if you have not had the chance to get on board this band wagon, FOX is re-running the whole first season on Thursday nights at 8 this summer. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment