Tuesday, July 6, 2010

She & Him Live at Terminal 5

I used to like going to Terminal 5. It is a music venue a little out of the way, but the space is big and the bands are good. When I went to see Hot Chip there a few months ago they were not allowing "professional grade" cameras in and I had to check my low end digital camera. Tonight I went to see She and Him (a collaboration between actress Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward) and found out that they are not allowing photography of any kind. Not getting to take pictures at a concert is just sad. Luckily for me, I scoff in the face of absurd rules like that and took a few shots here and there. Nothing amazing, but something beyond my ticket stub to remember the night. Loved them both and would see them again, but preferably in a smaller venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment