Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coney Island: Part two at night





As great as Coney Island is in the day, I think it is way better at night. Crowds are smaller, rides feel funner, what more can you ask for? Went to the new Luna Park and it was pretty fun. The Brooklyn Flyer is like an extreme swing ride 100 ft in the air giving you amazing views of the boardwalk.If you like spinning around, this is the place for you.






And although I like the new park, nothing beats classic Coney Island. The Cyclone is awesome. It is a great wooden roller coaster and there is something about riding an old fashioned coaster with the smell of the salty sea air that makes you so happy. I feel like I am in State Fair when I ride that ride. The Cyclone is best saved for last and is well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment